Dr. Leberer, a New York State licensed Optometrist performs eye examinations throughout the week. He is a provider with EyeMed Vision Care, accepting Blue Cross & Blue Shield and Independent Health for Eye Examinations.
- Primary vision care for the whole family
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting with topography
- Dry Eye Management and Treatment - including Bruder Masks
- Pre/Post Surgical co-management
- Medical Office Visits
- Glaucoma and Diabetes screening
- St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute 2006
- Canisius College 2010
- Nova Southeastern University 2014
- American Optometric Association
- New York State Optometric Association
- Good Neighbors of Harvest House-Volunteer Eye Examinations
Dr. Leberer was born and raised in Western New York. Being the son of owner David Leberer, Ian is excited to be working in the family business. Some of his hobbies include golfing, boating and snowboarding. He also plays ice-hockey for the Team Visualeyes' Mens League team.
Please call our office to make an appointment